ATP’s CEO, Rick Noble, and CSO, Greg Heine, were invited to the 2020 Recovery In Aviation Virtual Summit where they discussed ATP’s success within the aviation industry during this difficult time. Aircraft maintenance software was the main topic of discussion, more specifically an in-depth look at ATP’s suite of products that support multiple sectors of the industry.
Watch the full video here:
ATP is dedicated to flight safety and reliability by creating software solutions and information services that help manufacturers, maintainers, owners, and operators service their aircraft, generate a high ROI, and save time and money. The company’s applications help reduce operating costs, improve aircraft reliability, and supports technical knowledge sharing and collaboration. Currently, ATP has two product lines that serve different sectors of the aviation industry.
The ATP Information Services product line has two products that serve as the industry’s source for aircraft technical publications and real-time regulatory information.
- ATP Aviation Hub: Houses technical publications from various OEMs and augments the content with regulatory information. Maintenance professionals can get all the aircraft technical information they need in one place.
- ATP Libraries: A single source for all aircraft maintenance and regulatory publication needs.
The ATP Software Solutions product line has three products that provide the industry with maintenance tracking, flight operations, inventory management, repetitive defect analysis, and troubleshooting software.
- ChronicX: Helps MROs and airlines improve the health of their fleet by providing an innovative approach to detecting and managing chronic problems quickly.
- SpotLight: Combines troubleshooting guidance with curated and validated field experience to deliver improved first-time fix rates to manufacturers, airlines, and militaries.
- Flightdocs: Cloud-based software solution that delivers a seamless single-source for maintenance, inventory, and operational needs.
Outstanding Customer Service Leads to Success
ATP’s stand out quality is the focus on delivering premium customer service. From helping to eliminate cost centers for OEMs, to helping customers deliver better service to their customers, ATP has always had a service first approach.
What attracted ATP to Flightdocs was the mobile– first concept. Flightdocs was designed as a mobile application, having the customer in mind from day one. With all development done in-house, the speed and quality of service is unmatched.
With the customer in mind, ATP’s suite of Information Services and Software Solutions successfully delivers powerful data, conveniency, and saves time and money with 24/7/365 support.
Thank you to Mark Schulz, and Larry Little for inviting ATP’s CEO, Rick Noble, and CSO, Greg Heine, to be on the Recovery in Aviation Virtual Summit Live show, where they discussed how ATP has been creating success in the aviation industry during this difficult time. Being always ready isn’t just a tagline, it is a mission statement!